Vertigo - Finding Natural Relief is Possible

How possible is it to find natural relief in Vertigo?

Vertigo is the false sensation that everything is spinning. It is a common condition that affects people around the world. Up to 10% of people under 40 experience vertigo and 40% of people over 40 have to deal with this disorder. Over the past decade, 2.5% of ER visits were due to vertigo.

The false sensation of spinning occurs due to an issue in the vestibular system. This body system controls balance and orientation of the body. Also, it includes the inner ear and the nerves that communicate information to the brain about the body's position and location. Therefore, signals to the brain become distorted and vertigo occurs.

Traditional vertigo treatment focuses on medications to deal with symptoms. Whereas, natural treatments focus on helping the brain to interpret signals properly. They reduce the frequency and severity of attacks. Furthermore, some eliminate them altogether. As a result, more people are beginning to seek out alternative treatment. A doctor from Colorado believes that a particular way of performing a somersault can reset the ear fluid and treat vertigo. Upper cervical chiropractors utilize a specific method to correct the feeling of spinning.

Achieving Vertigo Relief Through Upper Cervical Chiropractic

Upper cervical doctors frequently relieve the false sense of spinning by focusing on the upper cervical spine. They make sure the C1 and C2 vertebrae are in proper alignment. A misalignment in this part of the neck can impact the vestibular system. Therefore, it can distort the messages of the body and affect the ear.

A study revealed that 60 vertigo patients under upper cervical care all saw benefits. 80% experienced complete resolution of vertigo. The other 20% experienced improvements in severity and frequency.

We hope to provide similar results to our patients. Schedule a consultation to learn more about how upper cervical chiropractic can help with vertigo.  

Find An Upper Cervical Doctor in Your Areato schedule a consultation today.

Find an Upper Cervical Specialist In Your Area

to schedule a consultation today.

Search
Featured Articles

Videos

Montel Williams
Montel Williams

TV show host Montel Williams describes how specific chiropractic care has helped his body.

NBC's The Doctors

The TV show "The Doctors" showcased Upper Cervical Care.

CBS News/Migraine Relief

CBS News highlighted the alleviation of Migraines and Headaches.

The content and materials provided in this web site are for informational and educational purposes only and are not intended to supplement or comprise a medical diagnosis or other professional opinion, or to be used in lieu of a consultation with a physician or competent health care professional for medical diagnosis and/or treatment. All content and materials including research papers, case studies and testimonials summarizing patients' responses to care are intended for educational purposes only and do not imply a guarantee of benefit. Individual results may vary, depending upon several factors including age of the patient, severity of the condition, severity of the spinal injury, and duration of time the condition has been present.

©2015–2024 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.